In this episode of Reiki Answer Lady podcast Shakti Talk – we interview Susan Wasserman, MSW, LICSW from Inner Journeys in Milwaukee WI about Shakti energy. Susie Wasserman is a Psychologist and Energy Worker who has a very unique toolkit that she uses with her clients. Susie is a teacher at the Spiritual Unfoldment Network, or S.U.N, and she guides many students on journey’s into understanding the intelligence of Shakti.
In this episode:
- Energy Blessings of the Stars by S.U.N founder and Director Irving Feurst
- The Celestial Chorus Within by Susan Wasserman
- Christ Consciousness
- 3 Important Aspects of Shakti
- Huna Melaka Tradition
- Reiki as a Shakti
- Esoteric Healing
- Ancient Wisdom Traditions
- Drisana Shakti
- Rainbow Mind Meditation
- Marmas and Qabalah Tree of Life
- Comprehensive Resource Model by Lisa Schwarz, M.Ed.
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D.,
- Sound Healing and Tom Kenyon
- Sanskrit Seed Syllables and Chanting Mantras
- Emotion Code and Body Code Systems
- Machaelle Small Wright
Susan’s contact info:
Inner Journeys – website
More About Susan Wasserman:
Susan has been in private practice as a psychotherapist and counselor for over 24 years. As a therapist, Susan sees individuals and couples seeking help for a wide range of issues including depression, stress management, anxiety disorders, PTSD, grief, and relationship conflict. With humor and a warm and interactive style, Susan deeply joins with her clients to facilitate transformation.
Having personally and professionally experienced the value of blending innovative strategies into a traditional framework, Susan knows the value of establishing a trusting therapeutic relationship, and also has seen the benefits of integrating energy psychology, resource brainspotting, meditation, sound, dream interpretation, guided imagery, and even psychological astrology into her work with clients when appropriate. She is deeply aware that healing takes place when one feels heard, seen and understood.
Susan has a passion for learning, teaching and working with others in a variety of contexts. Staying current on leading edge psychotherapy approaches and healing strategies that include body, mind, and spirit, Susan practices and/or
teaches the following:
- Past Life Regression Therapist – trained by Brian Weiss, M.D.
- Sound and Energy Healing – Combining crystal singing bowls and toning with subtle energy work in private sessions or groups.
- EFT-ADV – Emotional Freedom Technique – Advanced Practitioner – individuals or groups
- Emotion Code Certified Practitioner
- Body Code Practitioner
- Author of The Celestial Chorus Within – Using Astrology, Psychology, and the 12 Archetypal Energies to Facilitate Awareness and Personal Transformation
- Teacher for the Spiritual Unfoldment Network – S.U.N. – Level 3