Frans Stiene is the co-founder of the International House of Reiki, a Senior Teacher and a published author who has been teaching Reiki for over 20 years. As Frans continues to research and travel around the globe for hands on Reiki teachings and practices, the Reiki community benefits. He has a very easy manner and gentle teaching method that helps to bring out the teacher in his students. In this interview he shares his tips for integrating one of the often forgotten teachings of Reiki, Toning.
In this episode:
- Training with Hyakuten Inamoto, Doi Hiroshi, Chris Marsh
- Heritage of our Reiki Lineage
- Traces of Symbols in Japan
- Experiencing Reiki for Yourself
- Student Motivated Learning
- Mantras for Healing
- International House of Reiki Classes and Events
- Direct Reiki Experience of the Reiki Precepts
- Cho Ku Rei, O, U, E, I Mantra
- Chanting in the Right Way
- Different Aides for Different Students
- Start with Grounding and Centering for Reiki Mantra
- Frans shares the Reiki Ideals
Contact Frans Stiene:
International House of Reiki
PO Box 9
Frans is a co-founder of the International House of Reiki and Shibumi International Reiki Association with Bronwen Logan (Stiene). He has also co-authored with her the critically acclaimed books The Reiki Sourcebook, The Japanese Art of Reiki, A-Z of Reiki Pocketbook, Reiki Techniques Card Deck and Your Reiki Treatment.
Originally from Holland, Frans is now based in Australia and since 1998 has trained in a variety of countries such as Japan, Nepal, Italy, UK and Australia. His teachers include Hyakuten Inamoto, Doi Hiroshi and Chris Marsh. Frans’ research has included interviewing Yamaguchi Chiyoko (now deceased) and other Japanese teachers including Dr Matsuoka. Frans is currently training with a Japanese Shingon priest, Takeda Hakusai Ajari (see photo left), who was once a Tendai monk as a disciple of the great Sakai Dai Ajari, learning about Shinto, Shugendo, Tendai and Shingon. Frans is also studying with Reverend Yamabushi Priest Kûban from France.